The Limits of Subnautica?

DegalusDegalus Austria Join Date: 2017-02-22 Member: 228137Members
Hi @ All.
I play Subnautica some time now and im pretty much addicted ^^
But what make me a little sad is that i can see already the Limits / End of the World of Subnautica. (no i mean the whole thing not the map ...)
After you spend so much time ... the map just feels small. Sure you can go deep down and so but what i miss is the Minecraft feeling of endless exploration and expansion.
I get this bad feeling every time i look at some Concept Arts like this one:
maxresdefault.jpg
This thing would be sooo awesome but is just too big for the current map. Sure i could take it into the Void but it doesnt look like they want me to be there ... looks more like it should be something like a Deathzone so you dont even think to explore it.
I wish they would make the Void procedurally-generated so i can explore and find wierd Biomes or other non story Alien bases. Maybe even some other bases of the Degasicrew... i mean srly, the Degasi must be a realy small ship if the current bases is all they got out of it.
Im also a little frustrated that we almost see everything already. V1.0 is not far away and i dont think they make much big things anymore after that.
We got some nice base stuff 1 small sub 1 big sub 1 exo and the end the game rocket (in the future) but for anything else we would need more time in the world and more space to explore.
They gave us also a big amount of fishes but there is also some nice ideas and concept arts where we would maybe need new biomes further away for Species like this:
latest?cb=20150923130408
Or we can find a ooooold surviving species in the deepest depths. Like this guy:
latest?cb=20151221044559
and to go so deep you would need to take the bigger concept art sub and take it to the void and.. and... i got of topic here sry
I just feel like i played a damn good Singleplayer game and on its end ... i just dont want it to end ...
How you guys see this? Im completely wrong here or does some of you also feel this way? This is not a rant ^^ this is just an discussion.