SO AMAZING!! One small problem so far

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
With the new double update that was released yesterday (THANKS, SUBNAUTICA TEAM!!!!), this game has gotten so much better!! Even my mother saw a difference in game performance (and that says something cuz she doesn't do video games)!

I get next to no lag (I had gotten so used to the minor lag that this appears so crystal clear to me), there's new fish, no glitches (and that dead zone one hasn't made itself known!), and it's all so pretty!

There's one issue I wish to address; when I saved my game at one point, I played for a while before I went to save again but the save button was greyed out. As it turns out, my game was stuck saving. It stayed like that and I decided to play a different game. I wasn't able to check to see if my game saved just yet and I'm going to check this morning, but if it didn't save there's gonna be an issue because I got my seaglide already and I got a bunch of Stalker teeth (one got lured to my area and was picking up various pieces of salvage laying around) and enamelled glass. I don't wanna lose that.