Where's the Teeth? Oh, there they are.

ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
XBOX1S(I preface most posts to let the Devs know which platform I'm using). Ok to continue;
I have noticed that when 2 or more Stalkers are moving salvage they are more likely to leave teeth.
I have also noticed that when I scan a tooth I seem to find more teeth more easily (coincidental?).
I have hatched a Stalker Egg in the Alien Containment Tank and released it outside.
His friends come to share in the fun of chewing me and leave many teeth behind.
I just build a hatch on the other side and use the push/pull cannon to collect the teeth.
Enjoy!

Comments

• YolDovahYolDovah Boreville Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227924Members
    I use the fishing method.

What you need is the repulsion gun then grab some salvage an wait for the stalker to bite an once you got him on the line you shoot that salvage away and voila teeth left behind.
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    Found out the Gravsphere is great for Stalker Tooth farming. Just drop it around stalkers, move some Metal Salvage there and wait. Stalkers and Salvage will always get dragged towards the sphere, where they pick it up again, move it away and follow it back because they never drop it past the range of the pull.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    Great. I've used the Grave Sphere to catch dinner but the fish always manage to steal it.