IDEA ABOUT ROBOTS FROM THE ALIEN BUILDING

Zac_AustinZac_Austin US Join Date: 2017-02-19 Member: 228081Members
Ok so you know the robots in the gun that repair it, what if you could scan them then add them as an upgrade to the moonpool or cyclops, so if you docked in the moonpool they scamper over and repair your seamoth, or if you press a button on the ship they come out and fix the ship. THANKS BYE

Comments

• SigmalxSigmalx USA Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220132Members
    if added as an inventory or dedicated base tool after finding them in the gun. would be interesting to see how they work if turned to work for you, your base, and your vehicles
  • 999Antonio3849999Antonio3849 Emperor Aquarium Join Date: 2016-10-23 Member: 223324Members
    In Subnautica I'm kind of lonely and (crazy) would like a droid repair companion that if my base was damaged would go fix same when i dock my PRAWN and seamoth and same for cyclops too
  • Zac_AustinZac_Austin US Join Date: 2017-02-19 Member: 228081Members
    Sigmalx wrote: »
    if added as an inventory or dedicated base tool after finding them in the gun. would be interesting to see how they work if turned to work for you, your base, and your vehicles

I was thinking more like you build your own and they work for you was my idea.
  • Zac_AustinZac_Austin US Join Date: 2017-02-19 Member: 228081Members
    In Subnautica I'm kind of lonely and (crazy) would like a droid repair companion that if my base was damaged would go fix same when i dock my PRAWN and seamoth and same for cyclops too

Yeah that would be cool!