Missing Databank Entry pictures or Databank Entries that don't have any

RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
Yeah noticing this while in game and looking at the wikia which clearly shows a lot of the databank entries should have pictures but just don't. List is quite large so bare with me here, also be grateful if others could help contribute to this list since there are quite a few entries.
  1. Bleeders
  2. Ming Plant
  3. Coral Samples/Shell plate
  4. Creep Vine Seed Cluster and Creep Vine
  5. Blue Palm
  6. Writhing Weed
  7. Jaffa Cap
  8. Veined Nettle
  9. Pink Cap
  10. Speckled Rattler
  11. Purple Brain Coral
  12. Crash Fish Plant
  13. Voxel Shrub
  14. Grub Basket
  15. Fern Palm
  16. Drooping Stinger
  17. Radiation Suit
  18. Spot Light
  19. Habitat Builder
  20. Light Stick
  21. Propulsion Cannon
  22. Repair Tool
  23. Statsis Rifle
  24. Solar Panel
  25. Bio Reactor
  26. Thermal Plant
  27. Nuclear Reactor
  28. Dive Suit or AEPS
  29. Exterior Growbed
  30. Plant Pots
  31. Interior Growbed
  32. Cyclops
  33. Sea Glide
  34. Seamoth
  35. Aurora
  36. Lifepod
  37. Prawn
  38. Boneshark
  39. Tree Leech
  40. Cave Bush
  41. Crabsnake
  42. Oculus
  43. Tiger Plant
  44. Jellyshroom
  45. Redwort
  46. Eye Stalk
  47. Rouge Cradle
  48. Regress Shell
  49. Violet Beau
  50. Ghost Weed
  51. Spiked Horn Grass
  52. Tree Mushroom
  53. Blighter - currently unscanable in game stable and experimental
  54. Spinefish - currently unscanable in game stable and experimental
  55. Skyray - currently unscanable in game stable and experimental
  56. Bloodgrass - currently unscanable in game stable and experimental, don't know why there appears to be a databank entry for an item we can't scan. Didn't even know this had a data bank entry
  57. Ampeel
  58. Cutefish - I know not officially in the game yet.
  59. Blood Crawler - I think these guys are scannable in game, I'll have to doublecheck.
  60. Bloodvine
  61. Deep Shroom
  62. Furled Papyrus
  63. Gabe's Feather
  64. Ghost Weed
  65. Koosh Bush
  66. Mimbrain Tree
  67. Pygmy Fan
  68. Sea Crown
  69. Spore Sack
  70. Spotted Dockleaf
  71. Kyanite
  72. Metal Salvage
  73. Stalker Tooth
  74. Basalt Outcrop
  75. Limestone Outcrop
  76. Sandstone Outcrop
  77. Shale Outcrop

These are the current ones I've found in game or ones that lack any. As I said earlier in the post some of these have actual databank entry pictures, some of which can be found on the main wikia while others are lacking them. More will be added to the list later as I find more in game or others report in on them.

Edit: added databank images to list items.
Edit 2: used the console command in game to get the PDA entries and looked through which ones didn't have a database pictures, found quite a few. Didn't include a lot of the base building items and equipment yet. Will probably add those to list. Didn't dare add alien tab stuff since they're still working on those. Lets just say there are a LOT of entries that lack database pictures. Some of the ones that I linked to the wikia show that a few of them have pics but apparently aren't showing up in game when they're suppose to be. Going to assume someone who's putting those pics up went into the game files and uploaded them there.

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    Hmmm maybe posting this in the bug reporting forum wasn't such a good idea, maybe I should have posted it in the general section.
  • Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members
    They are trying to get all the images, but I think a list would actually help them know if they got all of them.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    Yeah which is why I made the list. I remember seeing quite a few databank images in game a while back but somehow a lot of them are broken now. Wonder if there's a program out there that'll let you unpackage the game files in order to see the databank images, I can't imagine how some of the DB images got on the wiki without that being done.