Can we get a performance patch?

Comments

• MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    It's literally 20 seconds of "messing"... I do certain things before I play any game, just out of habit. It's easy and good practice.
    The main 3 are;
    1. Make sure the game is high priority.
    2. Make sure PCI link state is set to "off".
    3. Turn performance options to "best performance".

@EnglishInfidel - could you please explain how to carry out the above steps.

Thank you :)

• Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members
    oh ya, i hope so. I can't play it at all anymore it is so fucked up. If they don'y fix it. We should do a class action law suit for them selling a product. that does not work and there not trying to fix. if it is not done by the 24. I would like everyone that paid and can't play to let me know. I will get my lawyer to set it up. because you can't get a refund. and they should not have sold a game that does not work. that's fraud on there point. i for get about it if they do something. but you get nothing from them. Refund. oh you played it for two hours, sorry no can do. they had to know this would happen. no one puts a game out there without testing it first. a good game with no support. ya do not buy this game.

The devs for this game have been very competent. You also agreed to these terms when buying the game. A lawsuit will do you no good as you clicked a check box, a legal agreement online.
  • patrickg1964patrickg1964 USA Join Date: 2016-12-30 Member: 225725Members
    i just got the one they were selling.
    i just got the one they sold. not doing anything else.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    @patrickg1964

You really are dense aren't you...

IT IS A GAME IN BETA

WHICH MEANS IT ISN'T FINISHED YET.

You paid to be a BETA TESTER of the game.

If it pissess you off that it doesn't work perfectly at this time..., then don't play it till it is FINISHED.

smh
    get a performance patch from who and were. I have not a clue
    no I got the one for sail not a tester.
    i got the game from steam. only thing they have and i have it on regular game not tester
    no I got the one for sail not a tester.

Then you don't understand or can't read the conditions on the STEAM site when buying games of this type.

Which falls on you, not the makers of this game.
    so do I have to start all over. uninstall the game and redo everything. that be 7 times man.
    edited January 2017
    get a performance patch from who and were. I have not a clue

STEAM will automatically download any updates to the game when they are made available by the Dev's.

The next one MAY be sometime next week for the STABLE version of the game.

The last update was in December.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    i got the game from steam. only thing they have and i have it on regular game not tester

Might want to read this FAQ

http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Might want to read this FAQ

http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/

I'm not sure he can, either because of a language barrier, can't read or has chosen not to.
    this still tells me nothing.
    this still tells me nothing.

Then there is nothing any of us can do to help you as you apparently can't comprehend the English Language.
    ya it is all my fault like everything in the world. just balm me. it is the easy way out. at this point. what is the point. nothing i guess. i just the idiot who is to balm . right guess i need to take my meds.
    oh thanks for calling me stupid. nice.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    oh thanks for calling me stupid. nice.

No one called you stupid, stop going into victim mode. You can write English just fine, so how come you cannot understand what people in this thread have told you...?
    i have setting wee it tells me i am opt out of beta. per the setting.
    edited January 2017
    ya it is all my fault like everything in the world. just balm me. it is the easy way out. at this point. what is the point. nothing i guess. i just the idiot who is to balm . right guess i need to take my meds.

Be that as it may, you are mad at an UNFINISHED GAME for not working and instead of realizing the reasons why, you apparently are assuming that it's a plot just against you.

MANY folks are having problems with the game in its current condition, the reasons being too many to list here.

Just be patient and perhaps with the next update (which MAY or MAY NOY be next week some time), it will begin to work for you.

Or you could just leave it for now and come back in a few months and try again.

You already paid for the game, so it's going to be available either way.
    i have setting wee it tells me i am opt out of beta. per the setting.

There is no beta free option...

The game is in beta (Pre-Release), the game basically has two versions right now:

- Unreleased/Pre-release (when you opt out of beta)
    - Experimental (the daily development version)

Both are in Pre-Release, the only difference between them is that one is a little bit more stable than the daily development version
    so i get to play nothing. i not a victim. i am just pissed. plus every one is telling me you didn't read it. well i think a company that puts out a game and tells you its good. should work, with min. clinches. not be unplayable. oh for get it. what the point and guess its not worth the time and the comments i get back.
    edited January 2017
    If the year in his forum name is factual, then I'm guessing we are dealing with a mentally challenged person who really can't comprehend what we are telling him.

If so, again I say...

Be patient, the game will improve over the next couple of months.
    You don't have to do anything but wait, STEAM will update it automatically when possible.
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    show me were it has beta listed.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    show me were it has beta listed.

It specifically states in the "early access" text box that the game is not complete, and is subject to later change.
    b96mxqz2a0p4.png
    that does not mean it is telling me it is in beta. it just shows there going to add to it. but not being playable. not listed after a time.. and you can't get a refund after 2 hours play and funny it starts after 20.
    that doesn't say it will stop working. a glitch is when you can't put the med pack on the wall. or the water disappears. But when you can't do anything. that's a big thing. not a glitch. I paid for a playable game not one that oh buy the way your game might stop working after so long. See the difference. playable not oh have to wait till the try to fix it on next patch that may or may not come on the 24th. crock of shit.
  • Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members
    edited January 2017
    The reason you can't do the refund beyond two hours goes deeper than just you buying an early access or "Alpha / Beta". This costs the developers money, this costs steam money. Payment processors (like paypal) take a percentage of a transaction. Just because you are unhappy with a game you knew was an early access, does not give you any right to demand a refund. There is a reason companies put these legal agreements online, so when a customer tries to blame the company, it falls on you for not reading the terms and conditions of the purchase.

No one here is trying to be condescending to you. We just simply want you to understand that you agreed to these types of problems when you bought an early development game.
    ya ya i know. you don't have to go into it ok. why you have to start on that. you work for the company. I know the bull shit all ready. so shut up.