Medical Kit Fabricator

CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
Recently started playing with a nice stereo headset, and I love the sounds of the game with that turned up. Except the Medical Kit Fabricator. It beeps every second or so, and you can hear it in every room of your habitat. Is the flashing light not enough? Does the sound really bug anyone else?

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Every application in this game should have a mute button on it that you can press. Even the fabricator; everything's better with a mute button.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Imagine with the fabricator. Just not the first aid. Every time I hear it I think: "Oh I have a new message"
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    I think they should just make the Medical Kit Fabricator into a Healing Station where you can top off your Health for Power and restrict the Medi Kit to crafting only. That would also get rid of the beeping notification.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    edited January 2017
    Fathom wrote: »
    I think they should just make the Medical Kit Fabricator into a Healing Station where you can top off your Health for Power and restrict the Medi Kit to crafting only. That would also get rid of the beeping notification.

Or make it so the Medkit fabricator makes "Emergency Medkits" which restore a smaller amount of health compared to Regular Medkits that have to be crafted manually.

Or make it so you have to supply it with materials, but it can make like 3 Medkits for the price of 2, in exchange for taking an hour and a half to make all of them.
  • moronwsubmarinemoronwsubmarine Austin, TX Join Date: 2016-12-16 Member: 225030Members
    edited January 2017
    After I get a good stockpile of kits, I just pull out the habitat builder and hit Q for a quarter second on the medkit fabricator. Problem solved. :)
  • HexivaHexiva The Inactive Lava Zone Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219670Members
    I don't want to medkit fabricator to be limited mechanically (I need all those medkits, darn it, I'm getting eaten alive by biters!), but I also find the noise pretty irritating.
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    I just want the beeping to stop. Maybe just one if you walk past it. Trying to address the constant sound that comes from it. It bugs me.
  • SerpentMaster1000SerpentMaster1000 Utah, USA Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226053Members
    I don't really care, so long as I just remember to take the dang medkit out of the dang medkit supplier. -.-