How to get lots of people on your post

wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members Posts: 221 Advanced user
1. Complain about frame rate.
2. Have a cool idea(I'm ok with that)
3. Do something's on a overcomplicated meaningless election
This is all you have to do and I am seeing more and more of it. How about actually do something that hasn't been done 18000 times.
Well this is new, I have a dogo, hunt for love, life is good, we all are moles! Have a free fish. It tastes like the internet!
bigger-fish-tries-to-eat-small-one-3982053.jpg

Kouji_SanAzirphaeliTarkannensubnauticambrianCalvinTheDiverCasual_PlayerMyrmResolutionBlazeNachoboyCaptainFearless

Comments

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members Posts: 895 Advanced user
    I don't...

how...

Why?
    Deceased leader of the UCR
    Subnautica Veteran (yet still scared of the Reaper Leviathan)
    Maker of positive comments
    Author of Subnautica fan stories (Dawning has finally begun!)
    I still have no idea what's going on
    Jamezorg
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 14,535 Advanced user
    7. postcount++

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 1,010 Advanced user
    8. Make Christmas songs.
    Veteran of the subnautica political debate and fine collector of memes.
    Mainly communicates in anime and bad jokes.
    Batteries not included. Summon at own risk.
    wowwinksubnauticambrian
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members Posts: 221 Advanced user
    edited January 10
    Do spit screen crap
    Well this is new, I have a dogo, hunt for love, life is good, we all are moles! Have a free fish. It tastes like the internet!

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 1,010 Advanced user
    11. Make a good fanfic, then make a sequel.
    wowwink
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 937 Advanced user
    edited January 11
    11. Make a thread about how to get people on your thread ;)
    Post edited by Jamezorg on
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
    wowwinkphantomfinch
  • Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members Posts: 376 Advanced user
    12. Mention Multiplayer.

(NOBODY said it had to be GOOD attention)
    AppalaxiswowwinkTarkannensubnauticambrianAntonin
  • wowwinkwowwink Merica Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224596Members Posts: 221 Advanced user
    edited January 11
    Dude this the internet, of course it's a sarcastic thread
    Kyman201 wrote: »
    12. Mention Multiplayer.

(NOBODY said it had to be GOOD attention)

• Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members Posts: 376 Advanced user
    wowwink wrote: »

I was trying to play along with the joke.
    edited January 11
    Kyman201 wrote: »
    wowwink wrote: »

I was trying to play along with the joke.
    Don't beat yourself up about it

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members Posts: 834 Advanced user
    edited January 12
    snip

*breathes in* BOI

Also:

13: make an amazing story and dedicate untold hours of time to making it... @Bugzapper
    Post edited by Foxy on
    Used to be active on the forums. Died. Fossilized. Dug up, and currently in the Subnautica museum
    BugzapperTenebrousNovaJamezorg
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 1,170 Advanced user
    14. Post pictures of Minions...

de5322dfd7942701b8477312159c0264.jpg

B)
    zetachron
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members Posts: 1,000 Advanced user
    Nah. I'm good.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members Posts: 1,213 Advanced user
    edited January 12
    11. Make a good fanfic, then make a sequel.

**** me, a Sequel to A&D
    I don't even have the time or energy to write and finish the first one, let alone think about a sequel.

The Aurora Falls dude has my respect.
    Post edited by Foxy on
    CalvinTheDiver
    15. Make an art gallery comparing concept art to in game. Then forget about it after 2 pics
  • AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Fully active user
    15. Make an art gallery comparing concept art to in game. Then forget about it after 2 pics

Care to link that gallery?
    Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!
    Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.
    Appalaxis wrote: »

Care to link that gallery?

*Cough*
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 14,535 Advanced user
    How many "shades of grey" is that :trollface:

Existence Unknown

Kouji_San wrote: »

50 shades darker :)

Kouji_SanTenebrousNovaJamezorgsubnauticambrian
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 1,170 Advanced user
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Not enough.
    Needs more Leather.
    B)
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members Posts: 410 Advanced user
    Wonderful discussion here.
    Deus Vult, Infidels.

Reapers have a 125% chance of stealing yo Aurora Crash Zone.
    Jamezorgwowwink
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 937 Advanced user
    Wonderful discussion here.

Isn't it beautiful :)
    I know that sounds sarcastic...
    But it isn't...
    :)
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
    Kouji_SanResolutionBlazeAntonin
    That smiley can potentially hide a lot of irony, sarcasm and poking fun at X behind it's smile. You are truly a master deceptioneer, when able to combine all of those in one. Well done :smile:

Existence Unknown

JamezorgAntonin