Cyclops: no vision for first person driving

KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
Hey,
yeah the cameras and such is amazing for precise cave driving, but honestly I (and many others) prefer first person driving.
The actual control wheel is half of the screen and grants no vision to exactly where one would like to look.
Something like this would grant vision and would also be much more submarine-like.

Hope you take this into consideration.

Great experience so far, keep it up

Cheers

Comments

• TwootsTwoots Sweden Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226436Members
    Visibility is honestly the biggest problem with the cyclops (bar clumsiness) maybe if the floodlights actually were useful you colud see somethong out of the windows as well...
  • HexivaHexiva The Inactive Lava Zone Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219670Members
    The control wheel isn't a problem for me, but the lack of lights really is - I keep having to shine a flashlight out the window to see where I am, which frankly feels a little silly.
  • KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
    @Twoots @Hexiva
    Lights should definitly shine brighter. But not only the front lights, camera lights should go flashier as well.
    The Cyclops is a cool idea. needs just some balancing.
    Tbh i never had a leak or a scratch on it, feels like undestructible, when a submarine is actually something weak, in comparison to how a walker should be
  • TwootsTwoots Sweden Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226436Members
    Kostriktor wrote: »
    @Twoots @Hexiva
    Lights should definitly shine brighter. But not only the front lights, camera lights should go flashier as well.
    The Cyclops is a cool idea. needs just some balancing.
    Tbh i never had a leak or a scratch on it, feels like undestructible, when a submarine is actually something weak, in comparison to how a walker should be

Soeakibg of its durability, that's its only redeeming quality. It's indestructible!!! I had a sea dragon juggle me around in it, but that did literally nothing...
    They are about to patch put its invurnability in the next update so... Rip cyclops, never was relevant enough
  • KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
    Twoots wrote: »
    They are about to patch
    yeah just found out so as well. fire and water, we gona have an even harder time on that Cyclops

• Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members
    That kind of annoys me. I enjoyed running into reapers and killing them in troves.