Where are the stasis rifle parts?

UsuallyBoredUsuallyBored Join Date: 2016-12-08 Member: 224707Members
I found them on my last save but this new game I can't find them.

Comments

• TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
    Did you try the floating islands in the wreck? (Same place as some Cyclops engine fragments)
  • UsuallyBoredUsuallyBored Join Date: 2016-12-08 Member: 224707Members
    TheChef wrote: »
    Did you try the floating islands in the wreck? (Same place as some Cyclops engine fragments)

I'm new to this so I'm not sure where that is and I also just found the cyclops engine parts towards the north east around some fungal trees, I'm not sure what they're called they're about 170 M in depth next to some koosh.

I'm new to this so I'm not sure where that is and I also just found the cyclops engine parts towards the north east around some fungal trees, I'm not sure what they're called they're about 170 M in depth next to some koosh.

If you head straight West you should run into the floating island biome (I think). The wreck is spread across two of them in the center. At about 220 meters I think

If you head straight West you should run into the floating island biome (I think). The wreck is spread across two of them in the center. At about 220 meters I think

Well I'm at an island now is this where you're talking about? Has old rusted structures

Well I'm at an island now is this where you're talking about? Has old rusted structures

No, you went south. The floating islands are basically small underwear islands that are floating because of the same pink organism underneith it. They're at approx. 200 meters down. There's a map of the biomes on the official wiki

No, you went south. The floating islands are basically small underwear islands that are floating because of the same pink organism underneith it. They're at approx. 200 meters down. There's a map of the biomes on the official wiki

Ok good to know thanks I'll tell you if I find the parts.

I can give you exact coordinates tonight

I can give you exact coordinates tonight

That would be helpful thanks
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members

Head north from Lifepod 3. After a bit the seafloor bottoms out. The floating Islands are about 100-200 meters down. You should see the wreck resting on the second or third you run across. It has two entries: a closed door on one side, an open doorway in some wreckage on the other. Go in through the closed door.
    I highly recommend having the cutting tool here as well, as this wreck has some good stuff to scan.
    edited January 2017

Head north from Lifepod 3. After a bit the seafloor bottoms out. The floating Islands are about 100-200 meters down. You should see the wreck resting on the second or third you run across. It has two entries: a closed door on one side, an open doorway in some wreckage on the other. Go in through the closed door.
    I highly recommend having the cutting tool here as well, as this wreck has some good stuff to scan.

Thanks can I ask a different question though I have the repulsion cannon blueprint and propulsion blue print but it won't allow me to build the repulsion one

Also all I got was stasis rifle frags, a few prawn frags and the grappling arm is that all that's there?
    Thanks can I ask a different question though I have the repulsion cannon blueprint and propulsion blue print but it won't allow me to build the repulsion one

The repulsion cannon is made at the modification station.