Mapping the Inactive Lava Zone!

2»

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    pie1055 wrote: »
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    Now all we need are maps for the Deep Grand Reef, Lost River, and ALZ

God damnit I knew this would happen.

It wasn't supposed to. The idea was for the Inactive Lava Zone. Sorry, really.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited January 2017
    #rip_pie1055

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of pie1055.

He dabbled in electronic cartography, and created a masterpiece.

Little did anyone know, that it would be his undoing.

He was soon in over his head. He died, smothered in countless passive-aggressive comments about how many maps he should do, and how to do them.

We thank Mr. pie1055. He, and his map, will live on in the hearts of Subnautica newbies trying to find the ILZ forever.

48m98c2r3j7m.jpg
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Skope wrote: »
    #rip_pie1055

He was soon in over his head. He died, smothered in countless passive-aggressive comments about how many maps he should do, and how to do them.

We thank Mr. pie105. He, and his map, will live on in the hearts of Subnautica newbies trying to find the ILZ forever.

48m98c2r3j7m.jpg

Never forget.
    he will always be remembered as.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    edited January 2017
    Skope wrote: »
    #rip_pie1055

We thank Mr. pie105. He, and his map, will live on in the hearts of Subnautica newbies trying to find the ILZ forever.

48m98c2r3j7m.jpg

Go in peace, brother

• pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    edited January 2017
    pie1055 wrote: »
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    Now all we need are maps for the Deep Grand Reef, Lost River, and ALZ

God damnit I knew this would happen.

I'm sorry, I truly am...

It's cool, I forgot to add something to show I was joking ^^;

Edit: And apparently I missed a half dozen or so posts letting me know I have my own memorial services to look forward to. May have to give ghost cartography a shot.