Cyclops Modules

747snoodles747snoodles United States Join Date: 2016-09-12 Member: 222259Members
So I notice there is only two cyclops modules available, we need more. We could add the perimeter defense system to it so you could shock off the stupid power leeches in the inactive lava zones, but it wouldn't be area affect, more like armor affect, or we COULD have an area affect, but a stasis bubble so you can just drive away from predators or leaches. Another idea could be torpedo launcher of sorts. Another idea could be a docking module just on the side of the ship somewhere and you can build one on the side of your base so you can charge your ship with your base instead of always doing the power cell thing. Speaking of powercells a power upgrade (that doesn't already exist) could be an electric absorber from the crabsquids bursts or the ampeels. Thats all the ideas I have for now, but while we are on the topic of the cyclops it still needs to be psychologically friendly, meaning build and PUT THINGS ON the shelves, or posters on walls, and the lab counter and the ability to put stuff on it. You can build everything, but you can't place everything :( please comment if you have any other module ideas for the cyclops

Comments

• smellslikebleachsmellslikebleach Join Date: 2016-12-22 Member: 225337Members
    These are my suggestions for upgrades:

- nuclear power upgrade for the cyclops to drive with uranium
    - an engine upgrade to drive faster
    - a sonar and mapping upgrade
  • subnauticaboy3010subnauticaboy3010 netherlands Join Date: 2016-01-29 Member: 212307Members
    hmmm one thing... the leeches are trying to get POWER (remember that word) from the cyclops... wound it be like giving them power? or what cus power = electricity for our little sub! so the leeches are trying to get electricity out so if u give them that shock armour u basically letting them steal ur power or... u just give them power so they can like grow up and not bother u any more its up to your idea... :neutral:
  • BeckysFootSlaveBeckysFootSlave Germany Join Date: 2016-12-27 Member: 225560Members
    So I notice there is only two cyclops modules available, we need more. We could add the perimeter defense system to it so you could shock off the stupid power leeches in the inactive lava zones, but it wouldn't be area affect, more like armor affect, or we COULD have an area affect, but a stasis bubble so you can just drive away from predators or leaches. Another idea could be torpedo launcher of sorts. Another idea could be a docking module just on the side of the ship somewhere and you can build one on the side of your base so you can charge your ship with your base instead of always doing the power cell thing. Speaking of powercells a power upgrade (that doesn't already exist) could be an electric absorber from the crabsquids bursts or the ampeels. Thats all the ideas I have for now, but while we are on the topic of the cyclops it still needs to be psychologically friendly, meaning build and PUT THINGS ON the shelves, or posters on walls, and the lab counter and the ability to put stuff on it. You can build everything, but you can't place everything :( please comment if you have any other module ideas for the cyclops

Really good Ideas, just one Thing in case of the leeches: Why not have a siliconerubber-hull upgrade? The rubber would work like a Isolator :smiley:
    Not only for the leeches trying to "eat" power also for the ampeel and crabsquid!
    These are my suggestions for upgrades:

- nuclear power upgrade for the cyclops to drive with uranium
    - an engine upgrade to drive faster
    - a sonar and mapping upgrade

nuclear power is really cool :smile:

I like all Ideas so far!
    Now we Need a second Upgrade-Module on the other side to use 8 Upgrademodules!!!