Banned, 8bit server

2»

Comments

• KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2017
    Wyzcrak wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, I run one of them, but there are others and it's not even about TGNS

If you don't want people to think it's about your server then maybe you shouldn't be the first one to mention it.

edit: I guess now I have to say more to make it clear that I'm not just trolling with Wob. As everybody has said, it's up to servers and users to decide who to ban. It's personal preference either way. If you ban a troll that nobody likes, some people might appreciate it but others might think you're coddling them. If you allow a troll to play, some people might go elsewhere but others might watch the flames. Both are valid ways to be.
  • WobWob Join Date: 2005-04-08 Member: 47814Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Keats wrote: »
    Wyzcrak wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, I run one of them, but there are others and it's not even about TGNS

If you don't want people to think it's about your server then maybe you shouldn't be the first one to mention it.

I'm just going to virtue signal how great I am...

and ban all those who disagree
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Top derailing guys, pat on the back all round.
This discussion has been closed.