VOTE SAHP THIS ELECTION!

CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
What kind of leader would you choose?
The Grassy Plateaus Times reports that the Rich Clan wants to close off all trade activities and blow the treasury on pointless projects.
The Sparse Reef News reports that the UCR wants to make ambush predation mandatory.
DJ Ampeel has no experience, military or political.
ARE THESE THE KIND OF LEADERS THE UNITED SUBNAUTICAN STATES DESERVE?

We deserve a president who respects our minorities.
We deserve a president who will help save the Seacrown.
We deserve a president who will heal the SAHP's disputes.

No other candidate acknowledges the existence, let alone the importance of political disputes. Vote for SAHP to fill the cracks between us.
Dealwithitdog: the strong and independent candidate.
Vote Dealwithitdog 2176.

Comments

• CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    edited December 2016
    (Shameless promotion for SAHP, largely based on this advertisement for a fake election set in the Halo series:
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    edited December 2016
    (Shameless promotion for SAHP, largely based on this advertisement for a fake election set in
    the Halo series:

MY POLITICAL BRETHEREN
    I'm so happy other people have been ridiculous enough to make politics for other games
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    What kind of leader would you choose?
    The Sparse Reef News reports that the UCR wants to make ambush predation mandatory.

I must ask, where did you, or whoever told you this, get this information? Because this seems to be someone who has a biased opinion on Crabsnakes. My associates, nor I, have ever said anything along those lines. Ever. Many cannot pull off ambush predation, as extreme patience is needed. Something many Reapers lack. Causing many fish to die of hunger. Why would anyone ever make something mandatory that would cause the death of many hundreds? It is just not a practical argument.

And if you are insinuating that us Crabsnakes are going to come to the surface, then you are very much mistaken. Many of us Crabsnakes cannot come near the surface, as we would die from an overflow of light exposure. Those of us who have come to resist this fate of light exposure, cannot ambush hunt without the Jellyshrooms, which there are none by the surface, or anywhere else in the world, besides the Jellyshroom caves.

It is one the thing to give out propaganda against the UCR, but it is another thing to give out blatant lies about the UCR. And you are treading that line, so swim cautiously. Those who cross the line don't usually get rewarded.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Well I might as well hijack the post

JOIN THE GCSC FOR A BETTER SHOAL

Thr SAHP would have you believe that they are are the best for the planet, but how can you trust someone who can mind control you. The GCSC can see through the lies of the SAHP as some of our members (blighters) were born blind, they are not tricked my a mesmers light show and they are treated equally in the shoal.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    You took ground in the war that you have shown no intention of giving back to its rightful owners. You have no trade goods, you have no wonders, you have no power. SAHP, go back to your Republic of Koosh and let the grownups do the talking. Your playing at politics without knowing in the slightest what your doing, like a dog chasing its own tail. With a SAHP president nothing would get done; the ocean would stay the same as just after the war. If you want to lead well then you'll get off your asses or you'll get out of the water.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    NLAP will eradicate technology entirely and set our society back decades. GCSC will simply divide the population even more. UCR, you may be right and I was wrong to trust an independent newspaper.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    I would get rid of two of your comments. The admins are going to see it, think it's spam. We don't want @Foxy to bring out his magic stick.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    NLAP will eradicate technology entirely and set our society back decades. GCSC will simply divide the population even more. UCR, you may be right and I was wrong to trust an independent newspaper.

We have never shown any intentions of eradicating technology entirely. All we want to do is stem the use of it, and urge people to find alternatives. What good has it done? Actually answer me, what good has technology done? We fight wars with technology, three ships have now crashed here and spread their technological print, and they themselves were shot down by technology.

Think before you talk.
    Have you seen that video where it's like "Is it any wonder why people are afraid of technology?" and then the guy goes up to the woman with a sign that says technology and he yells technology in her face?

That's my party. Be afraid.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

How will we divide the population through unity.

Will we also drown with gills or die with resurrection.
    How do I delete things? The forums were just glitching for me.

What you did was fine. I realized that you can't actually delete comments, only admins can.

Excuse me for a second...

HEY @Foxy! WE GOT SOME COMMENTS FOR YOU TO DELETE!

That should fix the problem. ;)
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Here Is My Answer. NIEN Wait. That's Also NYET But That's Also NO.
    Undecided voters: The EPCA is winning. They plan to blow the entire budget on environmental protection. Now is your chance; Vote SAHP and change the face of Subnautica for the better.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Oh Look! Forum Staff! I Wonder If My Life Will End. Oh Wait. It Might Not.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Oh Look! Forum Staff! I Wonder If My Life Will End. Oh Wait. It Might Not.

If you insist on capitalising every first letter of every first word then violence may happen.
    He isn't trying to be annoying.
    Its Just My Style. I Think That Some Other People Should Have Their Own Styles. If I Have My Own Style Then Dont Mess With Others Because Of Their Styles.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Foxy wrote: »
    Skope wrote: »
    How do I delete things? The forums were just glitching for me.

What you did was fine. I realized that you can't actually delete comments, only admins can.

Excuse me for a second...

HEY @Foxy! WE GOT SOME COMMENTS FOR YOU TO DELETE!

That should fix the problem. ;)
    POSTS DELETED, MORTALS.
    zeus-01.jpg

A god of the realm has spoken. Rumor has it the AAA is distantly connected with them...