Subnautica Youtuber HullPlates

ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
I know certain youtubers have hull plates but the youtuber Acituanbus Does alot of videos on the game and I think he should have his own custom hull plate.

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I have so much respect for that guy; he's the only reason I ever find new stuff. He's actually one of the only reasons ANY of us find new stuff. I think he reads the forums, I'm not sure, but if you're reading this Acituanbus, I have crazy respect for you, and you deserve not just a hull plate, but your own decoration or something. Maybe an easter egg where in one in one hundred start ups of the game it says subnautica backwards or something
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    I have so much respect for that guy; he's the only reason I ever find new stuff. He's actually one of the only reasons ANY of us find new stuff. I think he reads the forums, I'm not sure, but if you're reading this Acituanbus, I have crazy respect for you, and you deserve not just a hull plate, but your own decoration or something. Maybe an easter egg where in one in one hundred start ups of the game it says subnautica backwards or something
    Same and it should say it backwards sometimes XD