I have Subnautica dreams on a regular basis

2»

Comments

• raven0akraven0ak finalnd Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211425Members
    I can suggest something if dream of videogames you play: 2-3 hours before going sleep read book / comics or watch movies/cartoons/series/anime ... kind of reset images subconscious would use (reason I do hate vid game dreams is that I do wake dead tired...albeit having learned to do perfect combo/lines/whatever I dreamed about doing in game...)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    One cannot simply unplug from the Matrix
    giphy.gif

• CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Sorry to necro post but I have had yet another subnautica dream.

It was short and the only thing I can remeber about is was I was in the lost river but it was a mix between the stepping stones part of the lave zone and a sort of byu like you would see in swamps.
    0ma6qzhu94li.png

Then I killed a emperor juvanile for some reason and the empress came along and started shooting lasers at me. She also said somthing but I cant remeber what exactly exept "Where is my young".

and then it was reveiled to be a phatoa video showing new features.

But that lost river biome i came up with was just so facinating, the tress were like red forest sized and they went towards the cave ceiling with a green and blue hue.

I expected you to have an anime dream lol
  • HiguideHiguide NJ Join Date: 2017-04-03 Member: 229385Members
    yeah i see them in my sleep too along with the necro morphs
  • robot2004robot2004 hungary Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228006Members
    I only have dreams with mesmer trips and crabsnake jumpscares.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    robot2004 wrote: »
    robot2004 wrote: »

A year later, another necro.

Seriously, do people just go to the bottom of the lists and just bump threads?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Can't there just be a system where if a thread is over a certain age, only the creator of the thread can necro post it.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Can't there just be a system where if a thread is over a certain age, only the creator of the thread can necro post it.

Like nobody else could use it after two weeks or so unless they made it? I agree.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    What's the problem with necroposts?

Sure, if one person is consistently necro-ing three year old threads with "cool," then it's a problem. But just commenting something that's on topic with the thread, then what's the harm?

The necropost memes were funny a few months ago, but they're getting old.

There are only so many Magic: The Gathering cards that can be used after all.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Just starting using RPGs life spells
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Such heavy necro...
    29j3sj.gif