Precursor stuff (spoilers)

phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
First of I think I'm one of the few people on the site that use the wiki (I know it's not a credible source but it does a good job)

Rant aside I found some cool stuff while poking around on some pages

1.2. (Reproduction) Since just one adult specimen of this kind has been identified, it may reproduce asexually, but it may equally be the last of its kind. Large ovary-like organs are carried in the middle section, suggesting that like other species on this planet it produces eggs, however internal scar tissue indicates probable infertility.
This comes from the sea emperor data bank entry. Any feminists on this site can you please tell me the sea emperor gender/s so I won't be a mosogunist and nobody will get triggered.

2. A Warper repair room may be found inside the Secondary Bio-Research Facility. This room will contain an inactive Warper, as well as assorted Warper parts.
this comes from the secondary bio research facility. So warped can be built and takn apart. (I hope their snazzy cape can be taken

I'l look for more stuff and add it to the post

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited November 2016
    More stuff I found

"These alien cubes each store the equivalent energy of a small nuclear detonation. The alien technology is able to keep the stored atoms in a permanently stable state, however under the right conditions the reaction could be re-catalyzed and the energy released in a controlled manner.

They were likely used as batteries, storing power generated at the main reactor and then transported wherever they were needed.

Assessment: Possible source of escape-velocity energy?"

So the crystals contain a the energy of a atomic bomb and its also a battery. Huh neet