Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • TheLordEternalTheLordEternal The Earth Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206851Members
    I wonder if it's gonna talk in your mind, Or if it's like the Mesmer, Gonna use the PDA's voice.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I would assume it speaks a different language, which the PDA translates? Or it speaks English, which would be really weird.
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    I can see it speaking English. I mean, the mesmer practically searches your memory for a familiar voice to use and has the ability to comprehend and use the language fluently and do it all from inside of your own head. Those things get creepier the more you think about them -shivers- I don't really see any real problems with the sea emperor speaking English given its doable already for certain animals in-universe.

The warpers also seem to be capable of speaking English (or whatever it is that calls the survivors bio-specimens and starts eliminating them) so its pretty well established.
  • BioluminescentBobBioluminescentBob Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221908Members
    The sea emperor will communicate telepathically and she will explain why the eggs must hatch and that she can cure the sickness.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Either way, it's going to be creepy as all heck. Considering the massive size the Sea Emperor will be, hearing any kind of sound coming out of the thing will be enough to need therapy.