Question!

Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members Posts: 804 Advanced user
When will the DEV team pick FP back up? I'm really curious!
#SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER
Theorist, 2nd in Command of the PH/SP Warper Forces, Gamer!

Comments

• ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members Posts: 197 Advanced user
    I experience a lot of skipping, or lag whatever it is sometimes so bad it crashes I filled the feedback page with this complaint yet nothing is done to fix it. I have this loaded into steam paid $19.99 for it if I download it directly onto my computer will I have to pay for it again, and would the game play better?
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    Where did you pay $19.99 for Future Perfect from? It was never on sale on steam, it was only available through the website at $10. If you bought it, it will be in your steam account, so you won't have to pay for it again. It is however not currently under development as work is concentrating on Subnautica.
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.