Propulsion Gun fragment(s).

TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
A few playthroughs ago, I was able to find an additional Propulsion Gun fragment in a random wreck somewhere in the deep, and was finally able to craft the gun. It's incredible to use as far as gathering resources or catching fish, and even as a pseudo-defensive weapon. However in the most two recent playthroughs I've only been able to find the single fragment when you first enter the Aurora. I've had to stoop to spawning in an additional fragment as soon as I pick up the first one, just so I can have it to use for the early game.

My request is that unlike most other fragments that are found in specific biomes, the PropGun fragment seems to be found randomly in wrecks. I was hoping that a permanent second fragment could be added to the Aurora, but not near the first one. Instead it should appear somewhere inside or past the Exosuit Bay, so that it won't allow early access to the lab without first acquiring a Diamond/Laser Drill. It would be nice to have a more stable access to the gun instead of finding it early on or late-game, instead of relying on random luck.

Comments