Yet another way to extend the game...

harrzackharrzack United States Join Date: 2016-09-11 Member: 222250Members
Suppose it becomes known that this alien planet the Aurora has crashed upon is a 'pirates' trap where many ships have been drawn in, crashed and looted by an unknown species. This was done in the early days of American history where pirates would lure ships close to shoals with lanterns that looked like a lighthouse signal. Cape Hatteras is one such place.

SO - as time goes by, and content needs to be added, we could discover other crashes in new biomes.

I think the current 'wrecks' are one of the coolest time-based mazes I've seen in a game! The artwork is stunning, and as new wrecks/debris fields are discovered - new mazes (with cool loot) can be available to solve...

Comments

• EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    Why do all the wrecks have to be of human ships?
  • harrzackharrzack United States Join Date: 2016-09-11 Member: 222250Members
    @EvilSmoo - heh - I never specified what race the new wrecks would come from.... alien (to us) could provide some pretty amazing loot!
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    harrzack wrote: »
    @EvilSmoo - heh - I never specified what race the new wrecks would come from.... alien (to us) could provide some pretty amazing loot!

Wasn't aimed at you, but the original phrasing was unclear. It would definitely be cool to have more esoteric things come out of old, silt covered chunks of alien ships. It would also let the devs introduce things that wouldn't make sense to include on a space-gate-construction mission.