How to get rid of a bad Seamoth

harrzackharrzack United States Join Date: 2016-09-11 Member: 222250Members
It seems the Seamoth is (one of) the causes of super slow frame rates in September release. If the 'moth was move just one key-click, the screen would go into slo-mo - then recover if you were totally still.

I built a new 'moth, and it worked fine - no slo-mo - but didn't want the double Seamoth beacons - SO - I parked the bad 'moth by some cargo boxes, and used the Propulsion Cannon to throw them at it... In a short while it will explode into parts - then they disappear!

Comments

• KrazyKatKrazyKat Scotland, UK Join Date: 2016-09-04 Member: 222067Members
    Thanks for this post, I was having real troubles with laggy seamoth and rebuilding it worked, I took out all my upgrades 1st and then smashed up the old one with the prawn.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Crash fish are useful for this purpose as well. You can snatch them right out of their nests with a prop cannon.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Very nice ideas here. Another easy/fun way is to crash into acid mushrooms. If you feel more adventurous, tangle with a Reaper Leviathan or take it below 200m with no pressure compensation module.