Energy Pulse Origin?

BranjomanBranjoman Join Date: 2016-09-28 Member: 222682Members
Hello, I have recently explored the Aurora, and downloaded the black box data, which gave me the signal for the energy pulse origin. I promptly went there in my cyclops, and found nothing? All I found was some fragments, uranium and diamonds, a reaper and a warper, only the last of which sends up any red flags. I'm sure that I have to do or find something to advance the plot, but I'm not sure what. Can anyone help me with this?

Also, on an unrelated note, I couldn't find the signal for lifepod 12, which is supposed to be in the Aurora. From the wiki, its supposed to be in the room between the PRAWN bay and the laboratory, which I can only assume to be the black box room, but it isn't in there. Is there some other room I'm missing?

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited October 2016
    check out my post "that things operational" warning though *spoilers ahead
  • BranjomanBranjoman Join Date: 2016-09-28 Member: 222682Members

Don't worry, I am quite aware about the precursor gun - that gun wasn't on the island that I went to, otherwise would have seen it since it is huge). Or is it not findable until a certain event, like when the Sunbeam comes by?
  • bwc153bwc153 Shawnee, KS, US Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213659Members
    Branjoman wrote: »

Don't worry, I am quite aware about the precursor gun - that gun wasn't on the island that I went to, otherwise would have seen it since it is huge). Or is it not findable until a certain event, like when the Sunbeam comes by?

It's not in the Stable build.