NS2 Steam Inventory Disappeared

Disclaimer6Disclaimer6 Argentina Join Date: 2015-10-16 Member: 208507Members
Good day, some days ago i've noticed that my steam inventory of NS2 as just disappeared, it's strange.. because i checked my trade records and nothing appeared, and is the only one game who have just gone away from my inventory..
So well, i'm writing here to know what happened to it, because i've just waited for some days and stills without appear

There is a list of what i got:

Skull 'n' Crossfire Rifle
Shadow Fade
Reaper Pack
Kodiak Pack
Reinforcement Pack
Deluxe DLC
Tundra Bundle
Shadow Skulk
Abyss Skulk
Shadow Shoulder Patch
Elite Assault Armor
Eat Your Greens (Achievement Shoulder)

My steam profile is: steamcommunity.com/id/disclaimer6

Thanks for read it, Cheers!

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2016
    Hi,

please contact the Valve steam support.

There is nothing we can really do for you in this case. I checked your trading history and you should have at least a few ns2 items in your inventory, why those are not showing up anymore is something only somebody working at Valve can answer.
  • Disclaimer6Disclaimer6 Argentina Join Date: 2015-10-16 Member: 208507Members
    edited October 2016
    Hi,

please contact the Valve steam support.

There is nothing we can really do for you in this case. I checked your trading history and you should have at least a few ns2 items in your inventory, why those are not showing up anymore is something only somebody working at Valve can answer.

Well, when i try to send a Support Ticket to Steam it says this:

Missing Items
    Unfortunately, Natural Selection 2 does not utilize Steam to manage it's items. You will need to contact their Support Team for any questions about your items in that game.

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited October 2016
    Hi,

you are in the wrong tab of the support page. The issues are not the DLC but that the associated "in-game items" are missing. Have a look into given support tab and should allow you to contact the steam support ;)

Edit: You can use this link: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpItemQuestions?option=1&appid=4920 to directly access the correct page
  • Disclaimer6Disclaimer6 Argentina Join Date: 2015-10-16 Member: 208507Members
    Well.. Ghoul you can close the thread, i told you already on Discord what was the problem..

(IT just appeared again when i opened "Customize Character" Inside of NS2) <Fix for who got the same problem, Cheers!
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Thanks for updating us on the issue!
    Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.