Feedback quality is hilarious.

EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
https://subnautica.unknownworlds.com/#/subnautica/feedback

Shee, this is what they have to deal with? Some of them are basically blank, some are gibberish, and ONE guy has been spamming something incomprehensible at them (about creative mode) today in a truly autistic fashion. People really don't have a grasp on completing thoughts and sentences, do they?

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited September 2016
    "heat" - Rated with a strong dislike, complaining about the lava zones being hot I assume...? Okay then, color me amused.

"You put creative in the game for a reason if you don't make it equal nobody will use it including me." - I don't even know what this guy's going on about, even after reading his entire five-part rant.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited September 2016
    Heat.

The defining example of quality feedback, we could all learn something from these brilliant and insightful messages.

In all seriousness though, it's a shame there's so many poor "feedback" submissions like that clogging up the space, since it detracts from actual reports and feedback. The devs have to filter through the nonsense to find the proper reports and feedback, and some probably get lost amongst the clutter :(
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    There's a modern Cinderella story hidden somewhere in there. Poor intern has to sift through the feedback, sorting the good from the bad.
    Probably with Lovecraftian undertones from creeping insanity and finally reaching the breaking point where the now institutionalized intern imagines to be in some sort of royal palace paradise, married to royalty.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    edited September 2016
    Fathom wrote: »
    There's a modern Cinderella story hidden somewhere in there. Poor intern has to sift through the feedback, sorting the good from the bad.
    Probably with Lovecraftian undertones from creeping insanity and finally reaching the breaking point where the now institutionalized intern imagines to be in some sort of royal palace paradise, married to royalty.

Please tell me that makes Obraxis Prince Charming.
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members

He does have a planet named after him. That's about as royalty as it gets.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members

krluiiq9g9r6.jpg
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members

• ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »

I like the cut of his jib
  • IntrepidHIntrepidH Florida Join Date: 2015-12-09 Member: 209838Members
    omg they get feedback almost every few seconds and most of it is hilarious either purposely or not hahaha
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    For anyone that missed this before, it's still funny. Some of it is legit (and largely known issues), but others...
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited January 2017
    Okay, who on 4546B spawns with two life pod 5's!

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

I just found this on the feedback page. That, sirs, is what I call a seriously bugged game file!
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    Every new game that I see the lifepod at the wrong position, I just start a new save.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    edited January 2017
    Skope wrote: »

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

I just found this on the feedback page. That, sirs, is what I call a seriously bugged game file!

Or someone used console commands to generate 2 Lifepod 5s to generate drama where none exists. It might be a bug, but there is no way to tell when someone could easily create that picture with console commands. With sub escapepod, I can generate a bunch of Lifepod 5s and with sub aurora, I can spawn a bunch of Auroras.

You can spawn a circle of Auroras where every view has at least one Aurora displayed. Used the countdownship command and each of the ones I spawned exploded instead of just the original Aurora. Explored one by the Precursor Gun and the only major differences between the original Aurora and the spawned in Aurora is that it was empty of any miscellaneous items like crates, Cave Crawlers, Datapads, PRAWN suit fragments, etc and the water was lower which is very noticeable in the PRAWN suit room and the Drive Room.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

I've actually seen a lot of people report this bug.
  • AvimimusAvimimus Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214968Members

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

Wait?! This is possible!

I'm going to do this!

I wonder how long I'll survive if I spawn one in Creative near dunes and then switch the mode to survival? I suppose I'd need a source of fresh water first though!
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Avimimus wrote: »

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

Wait?! This is possible!

I'm going to do this!

I wonder how long I'll survive if I spawn one in Creative near dunes and then switch the mode to survival? I suppose I'd need a source of fresh water first though!

I think you might have quoted the wrong person.
  • FrustratedFrustrated Join Date: 2016-11-04 Member: 223643Members
    Morph_Guy wrote: »

I've actually seen a lot of people report this bug.

I did a good while back. Or i think I did - report it that is. Deffo had two lifepods. One drifted towards the aurora and my original, then still surrounded by dead seamoths, was where I left it.

Next time I fired up the game the new drifting one was gone.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    edited January 2017
    EvilSmoo wrote: »

Shee, this is what they have to deal with? Some of them are basically blank, some are gibberish, and ONE guy has been spamming something incomprehensible at them (about creative mode) today in a truly autistic fashion. People really don't have a grasp on completing thoughts and sentences, do they?

Maybe some players are autistic and so may not always make sense to people. Perhaps some are non-English speakers and so may not always form good sentences in English.
  • NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members
    I noticed something totally different while I was browsing that. I looked over about 6 pages. Reminded me sometimes of the Chronicles of George (which is well worth havening a look at--SIC).

But... I noticed as I looked through that I'm the only one with 6 processors. Everyone else has 4 or 8. Very odd.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Myrm wrote: »
    EvilSmoo wrote: »

Maybe some players are autistic and so may not always make sense to people. Perhaps some are non-English speakers and so may not always form good sentences in English.

I'd imagine that most autistic players would ensure their reports were coherent and detailed.
  • KevillKevill Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226698Members
    Oh no, the feedback is mind boggling.
    "constant lag"
    i3-3005U, Intel Graphics 5500

Also thank you for the link.
    I did not know there was a tracker up so I could make note of known bugs/issues!
    Made a forum account to say thanks.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

No, it's just a sign of the upcoming multiplayer mode :D
  • pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    zetachron wrote: »

zakvaspvtns3.jpg

No, it's just a sign of the upcoming multiplayer mode :D

Shhhh I don't want this thread to be locked, too.
  • NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members
    I admit I think it's sort of funny when they say something clearly awful (omg, seamoth exploded on me for no apparent reason omgomg!) but use a smiling face, lol.

Yay, I've fallen out of my seamoth to my death due to the "water vanishes like you're on land" bug. *smiling face*

Tee hee!
  • RayVermilionRayVermilion Join Date: 2017-01-15 Member: 226735Members
    Hello everyone,

I also send accidentally empty Feedback. It was not on purpose. Maybe there should be another questionwindow with "Do you want to send your Feedback?" with "Ok" or "Cancel" to reduce empty posts.

There is such a huge mass on Feedback everyday on that site, no one could ever read all of them :worried: