I Dont Like "aliens Die When There Is No Hive"

VesVes Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10193Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I've come back and won from 0 hives.....</div> Its not impossible to win with 0 hives, sometimes a group of fades or such are assaulting the marine base, but the aliens are attacking the marines......they kill each others spawns at the same time, then they fight it out without new equipment or respawns(This has happened to me several times)-now its an automatic marine win. And marines can hide after they loose their base also, infact it is easier, because marines have motion tracking and jetpacks, they can just sit in a vent, and if anyone comes TOO close, find a new spot!

Mabey have all aliens die if say, 10 minutes goes on without a hive, OR without a marine being killed-but I dont like how it is now.

Comments

• padijunpadijun Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3419Members
    It's been discussed to death, and the general concensus is that the benefits of not having a lerk or skulk hide out in the vents or on the rafters somewhere for 10 minutes after his last teammate died is good.
  • QuestionQuestion Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9180Members
    Ive seen a hive gotten back up due to a timely gorg.......

Thing is,the hive got taken down within 5 minutes of us noticing that it was there(when they started rushing us again),and then a couple of skulks/lerks hid in vents,on ceiling pipes,whatever,and BORED US TO DEATH.
  • Bob_the_AlienBob_the_Alien Join Date: 2002-01-30 Member: 135Members
    How about we just make gorges immune to this? they cant hide in vents to well, and are the only ones who can build a hive.
  • QuestionQuestion Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9180Members
    Yea so everyone will just save for gorg,go hide on a ceiling pipe or something as a lerk/skulk and morph to have immunity.

Nah........