Does the Mod Station need more mods?

Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
While I know that while the LIB and the Powerglide incoming, I can't help but think that even with the incoming on top of the current mods, that the mod station is rather underused concerning the potential it holds. What do you guys think?

Here is a link to another post I made on the I&S page for those who want to suggest their own mods: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/145208/the-mod-station-mod-suggestion-thread/

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Not sure how much more there would be worth adding, but I thought about adding an upgrade or two for the Gravsphere if they plan on keeping it around. Perhaps one to increase its effective range...
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    It definitely needs more uses

We had Lithium batteries for a lil while, it needs to come back. We could even make Lithium powercells with those batteries.
    We could modify helmets to include a flashlight.
    We could modify gloves somehow, maybe to palmed gloves that makes us go slightly faster ... dunno

The sky is the limit when you stop a bit to think about what could be done with it. I agree, the Mod Station is far from having reached its limits!