Warpers Original Creature

ech0gh0stech0gh0st CAMembers Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Posts: 208 Advanced user
Warpers were created by the Precursor race by combining an existing life form with precursor technology, replacing the digestive and pulmonary systems with a type of internal battery, inserting miniaturised phase technology beneath the skin that is connected to the central nervous system, allowing them to phase jump at will, the brain and central nervous system have been augmented with enhanced processing power and remote communications were added. Their main purpose is to eliminate any creature infected with the Carar bacteria including the player itself. They will also be guarding Precursor Bases.
Will we get to meet the un augmented creature without teleportation powers
"Wait What?" -Me

Comments

• ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ONMembers Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Posts: 237 Advanced user
    No we won't be seeing them. Reasons connecting to the story is that the original life form is likely extinct due to the time that has passed or the virus. Or the precursors turned all of the original creatures into warpers so that they no longer existed.
    RezcaSansTheSkelebroech0gh0st
  • JamezorgJamezorg United KingdomMembers Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Posts: 961 Advanced user
    Maybe we already have...

Probably not, but oh well.
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
  • sosF34RsosF34R Members Join Date: 2021-01-12 Member: 266769Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    i think its the fades from Natural Selection 2