ns_veil is the best map

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited September 2016
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    My derailing might be the most refined yet :trollface:

Yeah. You should be jailed caged.

Ayu kiddin' mi?

No, you should definitely go to prison. You're like a fusion of a hydra and a turtle; that is to say, nothing uplifting. I wouldn't be surprised if you're working with triads, too.

guys i only need like 3 more awesomes for my 500th, make it happen
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2016

Ayu kiddin' mi?

No, you should definitely go to prison. You're like a fusion of a hydra and a turtle; that is to say, nothing uplifting. I wouldn't be surprised if you're working with triads, too.

Um... Bra... Your metal might be of strong origin, but it would probably take eons to be all there altair on my core level of insolence :D

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

Ayu kiddin' mi?

Um... Bra... Your metal might be of strong origin, but it would probably take eons to be all there altair on my core level of insolence :D

Bioll means, dome a favor and forge some less contrived puns. I can feel these fracturing my brain as I read them. And my brain is the goliath of brains, a refined temple of intelligence, eclipsing your dark and derelict little nexus of eons neurons. But do not descent into misery; I veil always provide the quality puns needed to light-en everyone's day around here.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

Ayu kiddin' mi?

Bioll means, dome a favor and forge some less contrived puns. I can feel these fracturing my brain as I read them. And my brain is the goliath of brains, a refined temple of intelligence, eclipsing your dark and derelict little nexus of eons neurons. But do not descent into misery; I veil always provide the quality puns needed to light-en everyone's day around here.

Well played sir!

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif
    edited September 2016

Ayu kiddin' mi?

Well played sir!

Well, to summit up:
    giphy.gif
    edited September 2016

Ayu kiddin' mi?

Well played sir!

Well, to summit up:
    giphy.gif

You took close to all the puns and slapped it into one, I say we're done here :D

Onoes let's Fade to black and lork on the clorf next the the skulkers who are gorging on cookies
    Onoes let's Fade to black and lork on the clorf next the the skulkers who are gorging on cookies

Hey, no deviating from the theme! That's cheating :P

Why don't you just F4 than >_>

Why don't you just F4 than >_>

Fine, I concede, can't win against cheaters
    SupaFred wrote: »
    This is painful. First time I ask for it but please lock this thread!

Stop being so frost-y
    edited September 2016
    SupaFred wrote: »
    This is painful. First time I ask for it but please lock this thread!

shiva me timbers, we've gotta sava the angst

psst @F0rdPrefect, we gone git in so much trouble for this methinks
    Well it's not like there was a lot of thread to derail in the first place

But yes, still waiting for ironhorse to show up
    Well it's not like there was a lot of thread to derail in the first place

But yes, still waiting for ironhorse to show up

I'll get the salt water, you get the brine. That should slow him down enuf for us to make our ninja exit
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

Ayu kiddin' mi?

Behind the cheesy veil of puns lies a summit of refinery and uplift, which however ,if we are not careful, could lead down a mineshaft of derelict fracture
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members
    This is the bast thread i've ever seen xD
  • jrgnjrgn Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58289Members
    it is now derelict... :#
    jrgn wrote: »
    it is now derelict... :#

If we start again it's probably going to be caged. I mean closed. I made that joke before. I don't care.
    so...is veil any good then? :pensive:
  • TinCanTinCan Join Date: 2006-12-11 Member: 59010Members
    I'm hoping this will Spark some interest in custom maps.
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    Hera some really funny people around.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2016
    The origin of this thread has come to nothing, and yet, there is light for the lost, we can recover the fracture, and travel for eons on the good ship kodiak. Lift the veil and the puns will never be bast'd.
    so when will the nexus map come out?
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
  • AeglosAeglos Join Date: 2010-04-06 Member: 71189Members
    Never. They renamed it.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Aeglos wrote: »
    Never. They renamed it.
    ?? he didnt say nyx, he said nexus.

so to answer your question, @jrgn.. it's out/has been out/gets updated. dunno what you're talking about.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=397468300

• AeglosAeglos Join Date: 2010-04-06 Member: 71189Members
    Oh, was that it? I remembered that the map was renamed. Didn't realise that that was the new name.
    2cough wrote: »
    Aeglos wrote: »
    Never. They renamed it.
    ?? he didnt say nyx, he said nexus.

so to answer your question, @jrgn.. it's out/has been out/gets updated. dunno what you're talking about.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=397468300

Lol tried to be funny like we did before :( Nothing else.