intro change

adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
after all these intros to the precurser gun and bases and all these stuff i think the begining of subnautica must change like we stare at a window and then we see a beam coming in then we run to the lifepod and the adventure begin how about that?

Comments

• QelsarQelsar Lansdowne, MD Join Date: 2016-05-09 Member: 216536Members
    adel_50 wrote: »
    after all these intros to the precurser gun and bases and all these stuff i think the begining of subnautica must change like we stare at a window and then we see a beam coming in then we run to the lifepod and the adventure begin how about that?

I think it would be cool seeing the events a few minutes prior to the energy pulse hitting. We shall see what UWE has in store for us ;-)
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    The game intro isn't finished yet. It's just an experimental thing that will change a lot as the games developed. It's just a little bit to introduce the makers and the basic story line right now.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    The game intro isn't finished yet. It's just an experimental thing that will change a lot as the games developed. It's just a little bit to introduce the makers and the basic story line right now.

great to see a confirmation on that
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    If anyone has played an old point and click puzzle game called Morningstar, the opening from that has a style that could work quite well for this.