Subnautica II?

747snoodles747snoodles United States Join Date: 2016-09-12 Member: 222259Members
So I've noticed hints (radio transmissions) about another ship coming to the world of subnautica, with this new info I had an epiphany. Now you developers have millions of directions to go with this. You can have the ship either crash and no one survive and have it add more tech (which could be cool, and even cooler if you added a whole new company for the ship) or you can have it crash but be repairable but at the cost of what you can get from killing the largest creature in the game this creating a game finish. This opens up the possibility of a Subnautica II in which the main character crashes again (but this time there's a multiplayer choice with other survivors from the wreck, maybe have them 'spawn' far away though) except on an equally challenging and unique "biome" of a planet, I firmly believe that this is big enough to make a sequal once your done with this one. In fact Is bet my life saving if you spend as much attention to detail beauty and uniqueness on Subnautica II as you did with the first one that it will be huge if not bigger. That's all I've got for now and I know your super far away from it, but this is just a suggestion to keep on the backburner for awhile.

Oh and btw if your seriously considering it here are some ideas for number 2: different company for whole new tech, challenging biomes can be anything from desert to tundra (I'm leaning towards desert, but dangerous jungle would be cool to and probably easier to create beauty and uniqueness) anyway thank you so much for an absolutely beautiful game and all the hard work going into it so far it's much appreciated.

Comments

• Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    The games ending is the player building a rocket and BLAST OFF!! There is an animation for the canon firing tho so maybe the ship idea is right? Cool idea and definately see some realism in them.