Word Cloud of NS2 steam reviews

NordicNordic Long term camping in KodiakMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
meatmachine

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Posts: 3,468 Advanced user
    dead
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Posts: 2,679 Advanced user
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in KodiakMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    edited September 2016
    Per IeptBarakat's suggestion of the forums.
    UieuQzX.png
    https://worditout.com/word-cloud/1821315
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert TexasMembers, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Posts: 2,829 admin
    I LIKE THIS GAME THEREFORE I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT.
    jrgn
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The NetherlandsMembers, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 15,782 Advanced user
    edited September 2016
    I'm disappointed son

Hovaring Scorpian
    Cornmander we need TURRENTS AND SHIRTGUNS
    Fall 2009

Hmm?

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

.trixX.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Posts: 2,679 Advanced user
    edited September 2016
    You should probably apply a filter and have the word cloud only show ns2 or general game terminology.
    Kouji_San
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in KodiakMembers, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    You should probably apply a filter and have the word cloud only show ns2 or general game terminology.

I don't have that kind of control. Go to the link to read how that guy coded it.
  • KeatsKeats United StatesMembers, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Posts: 154 Advanced user
    Interesting that "recommend this game" is in red, which means it's associated with negative reviews. Could it be that the word cloud filtered out a "not" or "don't" at the beginning? Or is it common for people to say "I'd like to recommend this game, but..."?
    PM sent.
    2coughAurOn2
  • .trixX..trixX. BudapestMembers Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Posts: 863 Advanced user
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I'm disappointed son

Hovaring Scorpian
    Cornmander we need TURRENTS AND SHIRTGUNS
    Fall 2009

Hmm?

I WANT MY CHATPACK!
    NO Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!
    Kouji_San