What would you like to see "guarding" the Void / deep ocean / edge of the map?

orobourosorobouros US Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215163Members
DIsregard; I can't seem to delete this erroneous post. Still trying. See the other poll.

Comments

• orobourosorobouros US Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215163Members
    Since the cat jumped on the keyboard and made me post this incomplete poll before it was ready, anybody know how to delete your own post or thread? There are NO buttons, no help, and no contact links for the forums. I'm astounded, but unfortunately there seems to be absolutely nothing I can do to rectify this, and no one I can ask.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited August 2016
    orobouros wrote: »
    Since the cat jumped on the keyboard and made me post this incomplete poll before it was ready, anybody know how to delete your own post or thread? There are NO buttons, no help, and no contact links for the forums. I'm astounded, but unfortunately there seems to be absolutely nothing I can do to rectify this, and no one I can ask.

You cannot delete your own posts/threads and you cannot edit polls in any case. This forum... Also your cat! :D

Just make another poll and some random mod will come along to clean up, sometimes :trollface: Right @Foxy