How do i get all furniture blueprints?

DeadPixel87DeadPixel87 UK Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220797Members
Hello all, I have been to the island with the bases on them, gone down to the jelly shroom caves and been to that base and i have also gone to many of the big wrecks throughout the map. I have got most of the furniture blueprints but i still have some to get such as the worktop, trash can, bed 2, narrow bed and other chairs. Because i dont want to go to every single wreck and go through every nock and cranny of them, i ask one simple question. Is there a way to get furniture blueprints so i can build them with the habitate builder? It would mean alot if someone could answer this and give me some commands to be able to build these things.
Thanks for reading
DeadPixel87

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    yes @DeadPixel87 you can.
    Use the dev panel LB/RB/A and use one of two ways: If you know the exact name of the part you can add it by typing "item *ItemName*" without the *'s and no spaces. OR you could "unlockall" typed just like that in the dev panel will open everything offered in the game at this time.
  • DeadPixel87DeadPixel87 UK Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220797Members
    Thank you very much @Slackerstu you've just saved me a bunch of time.
    It is not that easy to find all types of furniture and it makes it even harder with all the gliches, bugs and FPS issues.
    Hopefully the devs with fix this and im sure they will seeing as how passionate they are about this game.
    Thanks again
    DeadPixel87