Some Ideas For Future Updates (1/9)

SubaXanaSubaXana San Diego, CA Join Date: 2016-08-07 Member: 221057Members
edited August 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
I've been playing Subnautica for a long time, and i have experienced alot! But the game needs more work into its appearance to make it look more challenging for the player everytime they succeed something.

Here are my ideas...

Raw Materials:
Blue/Yellow Dallow - An item that can be used for creating a type of drinking water called "Dallowet Water". The Blue ones can be found near the Aroura, and the Grand Reef. Also using Blue Dallow for Dallowet Water restores 50 of Dehydration. Yellow ones can be found inside caves, near Kelp Forests, and somewhere on Islands. The design for it is like Common Coral Sample, just more smaller and more lighter

Redolosh - An item that can be used for making the Solar Panel, Nuclear Reactor, or anything else that can power Seabases. It can be found when breaking Sandstone, broken wires inside the Aurora, and abandoned Seabases. The design is a red chunk of mixed components (Like Redstone from Minecraft and other games).

Lorque - An item used for making upgraded versions of anything that has to do with light (Not Includidng Spotlights). Found only in Safe Shallows. The design is a bright, shiny, quadrilateral shape, with a huge pointy top (Kind of like Quartz)

Basic Materials:
Polished Lubricant - An item made using x2 Lubricant. It is just like original Lubricant, but takes up less space.

Electronics:
Stolk Wires - An item made using 4 Redolosh. Used for increasing generator power. Also used for powering Fabricators and Modification Stations.

I still have more ideas, i will make it in another discussion someday...

Comments

• JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Redolosh, Lorque. These sound like Terry Pratchett names XD Pretty cool ideas dude, I just want to suggest different ideas for names (no disrespect, your ideas are pretty cool :) )
    Redolosh - Redallium
    Lorque - Loraller
    I've tried to keep the essence of your names as much as I can, and your names did kind of sound 80s Sci-Fi like, which I liked. Again, awesome ideas!