How to recharge the Seaglide

DeadPixel87DeadPixel87 UK Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220797Members
Hello everyone, I have noticed quite a few people complaining about not being able to charge the Seaglide. This issue is incredibly easy to fix and it is due to the game not binding a button to recharging when you start it up. When you start up the game, go to the menu > Options > Controller > Reload. Press A when you are hovering over the reload option then press the button you want to bind to reloading (I recommend X as it is not currently set to anything).
I hope this helped some people who were struggling.
DeadPixel87

Comments

• jaradenjaraden UK Join Date: 2016-08-09 Member: 221123Members
    Nice one, I was having issues with that, and face-palm, never thought of that option! Cheers!
  • DeadPixel87DeadPixel87 UK Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220797Members
    You're very welcome @jaraden It's probebly the first thing that stops you from making progress in the game and i can guarentee you that not many people would have thought to go the controller bindings and make one for reload.
    The devs should fix this minor issue in the next update.
    glad this helped
    DeadPixel87
  • GlemishGlemish Oklahoma Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221085Members
    You are my favorite person today. Thanks man. I have flashlights and seaglider needing new batteries.
  • DeadPixel87DeadPixel87 UK Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220797Members
    @Glemish It's fine dude, i'm usually here on the forums everyday trying to help. Dont worry bout it!
    DeadPixel87
    I tried your suggestion last night bro, worked a treat!!! Now if only the locals would keep the noise down I could swim about in peace... FYI for some reason the moment I drop below water there is a thundering symphony of various creature calls... oh well, thanks again for the advice !!
    I tried your suggestion last night bro, worked a treat!!! Now if only the locals would keep the noise down I could swim about in peace... FYI for some reason the moment I drop below water there is a thundering symphony of various creature calls... oh well, thanks again for the advice !!
  • Samecco1987Samecco1987 UK Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221244Members
    edited August 2016
    So how do I get to setting that button ?