Alien buffs soon?

1235»

Comments

• dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2016
    @Handschuh
    I was on the server when Hellrunner banned you. After a short discussion it was lifted.
    So no real problem here.

And btw, whats the current percentage of High level NS1 players joining that late to the party?
    0.005%?
    There is a reason why smurf accounts are on private, they have only 1 or 2 games in it.
    Like this one:
    *snip* NO NAMING AND SHAMING HERE -Iron

So if people like you would be banned cause an mod (im sure we are talking about 1-2 people here) a small look into the steam profile would be enough to be clear.

• schuschu Join Date: 2012-08-04 Member: 154768Members, Reinforced - Shadow

G_Lock wrote: »
    If the current hive skill is so broken (and it is) then why is it even in the game atm and being relied on to balance games, it should be disabled completely until hive 2.0 comes out, pretty sure most people with 3k+ skill got that with abusing the **** outta the leave a game before its done to join another server so your hive skill doesn't drop exploit, that is not their true hive score never was..

I'm over 3.5k hive skill. Got that from winning 4 Seasons in the ENSL and the Nations Cup. You're right, I cheated.
  • TyrwingTyrwing Sweden Join Date: 2015-11-23 Member: 209435Members
    schu wrote: »
    G_Lock wrote: »
    If the current hive skill is so broken (and it is) then why is it even in the game atm and being relied on to balance games, it should be disabled completely until hive 2.0 comes out, pretty sure most people with 3k+ skill got that with abusing the **** outta the leave a game before its done to join another server so your hive skill doesn't drop exploit, that is not their true hive score never was..

I'm over 3.5k hive skill. Got that from winning 4 Seasons in the ENSL and the Nations Cup. You're right, I cheated.

Schhhh. They are on to us with their superior in-game knowledge and higher skill. Dang.
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    edited July 2016
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
  • Deck_Deck_ Join Date: 2014-07-20 Member: 197526Members
  • zeepzeep Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3367Members
    edited July 2016
    This must be the first game in history that makes hitboxes BIGGER.

Just to make shooting Skulks easier. Marines jumping with 100% accurate aim wasn't quite enough ;p

The fact that the player's viewpoint is already too low compared to the Skulk's eyes probably makes that moment when you get shot "even though you are plenty behind cover right??" happen more often.

*edit*
    Just had a game with one of the devs and he explaining the motivation behind it a bit more.
  • DaveodethDaveodeth Join Date: 2012-11-21 Member: 172717Members