things i think of on the toilet

gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
anyone ever notice that in some games like this where your require substance that their is a lack of a bathroom even if its for decoration their are toilets in fallout 4 but no outhouses in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim also the only game I have seen a character use a toilet was the sims

Comments

• FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    Spending all day in the salt water without a fresh shower ever. The Diver must be absolutely pickled.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    Not to shame your toilet kinks, but... let's take one of the more famous examples: have you read The Lord of the Rings? Either poor Frodo made it across the entire world and haven't had a dump ONCE, or... some things are implied and don't need to be detailed with audio-visual content and complex mechanics for us to know they're there.
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    This reminds me of the "worst game ever" story related during one of the episodes of the Critical Hit podcast.

One of the players was in a D&D game where at some point, after the party had been traveling a while, the GM who was a young guy and was running his first (and perhaps last game), said to his players
    "AND SUDDENLY YOU ALL CRAP YOUR PANTS AND HAVE POO RUNNING DOWN YOUR LEGS BECAUSE NOBODY SAID THEY STOPPED TO USE THE BATHROOM!"

Table flipped. Game over.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    There's nothing quite as hilarious and yet sad as stupid gamer stories. Like the classic battle vs. the gazebo. So much fail.
  • TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    Calarand77 wrote: »
    some things are implied and don't need to be detailed with audio-visual content and complex mechanics for us to know they're there.
    This! The last thing I need in this game is a first-person perspective view of my trip to the toilet. Besides, the developers would then also have to implement yet another "health" bar (that would tick up, not down), and you would then have to relieve yourself before it hits 100% and you take damage because you've "held it in" too long. Good grief, just leave it out.
    As a personal aside, considering just how much I HATE the lip smacking the character does when he eats, I'd be out of my mind angry over the noises the devs might implement if there was a toilet feature in the game. So... no.