Scanner room and seamoth mod station issue

RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
Is anyone else unable to use the scanner room and seamoth mod station?

I can build the upgrades but I can't scan for anything and I can't change the colour of the seamoth.

Comments

• JuanCarlosJoseJuanCarlosJose England Join Date: 2016-07-09 Member: 219912Members
    I can only use the camera's in the scanner room. I have crafted some of the upgrades for the room including one for your HUD but they don't do anything, i can only assume something else should happen.

I have managed to use the seamoth mod station and all seems to be working normally.

I am no tech wizard but maybe starting a new game will resolve it, although if your to far in it can be a pain in the passage.

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    I can only use the camera's in the scanner room. I have crafted some of the upgrades for the room including one for your HUD but they don't do anything, i can only assume something else should happen.

I have managed to use the seamoth mod station and all seems to be working normally.

I am no tech wizard but maybe starting a new game will resolve it, although if your to far in it can be a pain in the passage.

I'm having these issues on a new world, I restarted when the update came out, I might try to uninstall and reinstall but I really just want to use the seamoth mod station to change my seamoth colour.
  • bigbear2bigbear2 england Join Date: 2016-06-26 Member: 219140Members
    Ronslo wrote: »

I'm having these issues on a new world, I restarted when the update came out, I might try to uninstall and reinstall but I really just want to use the seamoth mod station to change my seamoth colour.
    sometimes for themod station you have to click the bottom of the station which then stops you from looking at the seamoth

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    bigbear2 wrote: »
    Ronslo wrote: »

sometimes for themod station you have to click the bottom of the station which then stops you from looking at the seamoth

Thank u, finally got it to work.