friendly rideable creatures

W3L5H_R4R3_81TW3L5H_R4R3_81T uk Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218136Members
ie.... friendly stingrays, eels, turtles etc. that u can grab hold on for a while and ride through unpassable ocean currents.... ?

Comments

• Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    Maybe the devs could make riding the cutefish a thing.
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Riding the cutefish? But is's not even your own size (or at least I think it is). Shouldn't it be it riding you?
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Otherwise, I like that idea of grabbing creatures to ride them for a while. This could work with the reefbacks or seatreaders, although both are pretty slow.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    Maybe the devs could make riding the cutefish a thing.
    Riding the cutefish? But is's not even your own size (or at least I think it is). Shouldn't it be it riding you?

Just use it like a seaglide :wink:
  • NorulvNorulv Norway Join Date: 2016-06-13 Member: 218528Members
    What an idea. It should at least be a challenge to tame all these creatures.
    Could imagine it would be pretty wild to tame a Reaper Leviathan. Stasis rifle + alot of free fish for the fella.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    In my opinion it's way too much ARK alike if you implement a taming mechanic for any creature. Maybe the ones you can find eggs for and raise/train in the Alien containment?

Also the Stasis Rifle + Fish method just is way too much ARK for Subnautica. Since we got Subs to travel around we do not really need big fish to travel/ride.

A "hold onto a bigger animal"-system would be nice. Tame everything would be something for a mod later on maybe?
  • W3L5H_R4R3_81TW3L5H_R4R3_81T uk Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218136Members
    i ment jst tempry (hold on) not to use like subs :)
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    In my opinion it's way too much ARK alike if you implement a taming mechanic for any creature. Maybe the ones you can find eggs for and raise/train in the Alien containment?

Also the Stasis Rifle + Fish method just is way too much ARK for Subnautica. Since we got Subs to travel around we do not really need big fish to travel/ride.

A "hold onto a bigger animal"-system would be nice. Tame everything would be something for a mod later on maybe?

Well, you can already temporarily tame Stalkers.