Unable to craft the Mobile Vehicle bay. Am I missing something?

MattDawn2053MattDawn2053 USA Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219802Members
I have checked a few times to be sure that I have all of the fragments, but, it says that I have all 3 and I still cannot build it at the fabricator. I thought maybe I was missing it in the UI somewhere but it is absent from it. Am I missing a step of some sort?

Comments

• SaladExistsSaladExists Canada Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219747Members
    edited July 2016
    I don't know. never happened to me. I don't know if this works on pc or just xbox but open the feedback folder press f3 and then on f3 turn disable console OFF after that press enter and type
    /blueprint mobilevehiclebayblueprint to automaticly get the blueprints if that doesn't work then theres no hope on xbox one to open the console press The Two Buttons on top of the button you would use to shoot in a shooter game and A at the Same Time and... type /blueprint mobilevehicleba- yeah you know what to do.
  • MattDawn2053MattDawn2053 USA Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219802Members
    I appreciate that, and will try. I don't get why it wont show but I checked the progress on it in the hud and it says 3/3 and still wont unlock. I will try the command. Feel guilty though as I have never had to use it =/
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    edited July 2016
    some of the blueprints on current version will not complete and this is a known issue being resolved now. after update should be resolved but in the meantime use debug console command to open it. press LB/RB/A at the same time to open the debug panel and type "blueprint mobilevehiclebay". that should add the blueprint as complete but wont fix the 3/3 parts in the pda. here is some examples of commands you can use in there:https://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Spawnable_items And: subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Console_Commands