New Marketing Ideas

Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
edited July 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Does anyone have some merchandise or marketing ideas to share. Ex: Subnautica clothing and water based things (swim suits, bath accessories, towels).
Edit: This is for the Unknown Worlds store.

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    edited June 2016
    +42 for towels. You always need one, but it'll look even better with a peeper on it and the phrase "New creature discovered" written underneath.

But otherwise, here are other ideas.
    PajamaJams wrote: »
    I just got the best ideas ever for merchandise.

1. A floaty that looks like a floater, for da kids.

2. A plush Reaper (Yes, I'd like that)

3. A soccer ball that looks like the lifepod.

4. A wind up Aurora submarine (Who remembers those wind up submarines?)

5. A cyclops model (Like one of those ship models)
    Subnautica LEGOs
    A Skyray kite, a Reefback Surfboard, Spadefish Shovel, Crash water balloons, Airsack life vest, Oculus night light, Boomerang....Boomerang (Yeah, that one was obvious), Hoopfish hat, Seamoth backpack, these are just a few ideas
    Antonin wrote: »
    I need the starship souvenir in my bedroom!!!!
    Merandix wrote: »
    A luxury concept art book or large (canvas) prints of concept art would be amazing.

• Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
  • OldHomelessGuyOldHomelessGuy Washington Join Date: 2016-06-24 Member: 219007Members
    edited July 2016
    Does anyone have some merchandise or marketing ideas to share. Ex: Subnautica clothing and water based things (swim suits, bath accessories, towels).

The idea's are cool but if you wish to "Make a Real Money Profit from this" just give you some advice even thought decent amount of triple A company's don't take legal action on people who sale there fan-made Product does not mean they can't, but Subnautica it's self is still an Early Access Game meaning they are in the process of development and part of that is earning the money for the development of the game.

"if this is something you like to do i would suggestion getting Permission from the Unknown Worlds Entertainment to avoid legal action if they where to pursue the issue."

Again this is just a tip nothing more :D

- OHG

EDIT: if this is idea's for Subnautica Store you should mention that in your post lol
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members
    I don't want to make products I want people to share their marketing ideas so Unknown Worlds can have a think about all the suggestions. But thank you for the legal advice.