thanks

deadmoochiedeadmoochie u.s Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 203000Members
for working so hard i know xbox owners can be dense and don't know how to read the dang thread before posting the same questions......but please don't be angry at for they know not what they do .....they are new to the world of indie games.....on behalf of the people that are to stupid to read and not ask the same questions over and over again.....i am sorry so please don't abandon us...we need your great games, for the triple a games are but dull repeats of the same game....year after year.....we need ......i need this game.....so please don't abandon us because the vocal minority are a bunch of stupid morons that found out how to type on the forums. also......thank you for this gift of a game its really really great.

Comments

• njohnson1448njohnson1448 Alabama Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218556Members
    I'll give a big hooah on that. Everyone is just excited about the game/update. We ain't all that bad. Most of us anyway. Lol
  • deadmoochiedeadmoochie u.s Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 203000Members
    its just the few that are bad are so loud
  • HYBRID1313HYBRID1313 Australia Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215179Members
    Awww, don't worry, no one is abandoning the Xbox players, while some may be getting fed up with the 'bad' ones, it won't be too much longer and they have reason to be angry - not having much knowledge of early access beforehand as it is kind of new to consoles. The Devs are currently merging the two versions, so it is very soon that the Xbox players will be getting a much more up-to-date version of the game that will have many less bugs and many more things to play with, on par with the PC version. I'm pretty sure you guys and girls will get the updates almost at the same time that the PC players will get the updates, which will solve many problems and complaints. Hope this helps! :P
  • kenticwolfpackkenticwolfpack Texas Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218225Members
    HYBRID1313 wrote: »
    Awww, don't worry, no one is abandoning the Xbox players, while some may be getting fed up with the 'bad' ones, it won't be too much longer and they have reason to be angry - not having much knowledge of early access beforehand as it is kind of new to consoles. The Devs are currently merging the two versions, so it is very soon that the Xbox players will be getting a much more up-to-date version of the game that will have many less bugs and many more things to play with, on par with the PC version. I'm pretty sure you guys and girls will get the updates almost at the same time that the PC players will get the updates, which will solve many problems and complaints. Hope this helps! :P

The thing is there should be no reason for us to be angry it gives you a warning befor you buy it saying it is not complete game. And the early access has been around with the 360. That is not really that new is it?