Crafting hierarchy

bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
I think it's silly that in order to create higher tier items that you need to individually craft each of the components, if you are holding the necessary component / ingredients the fabricator should know what needs to be done and just do it.

Also I think it would be good if you could mount a fabricator onto a locker, and use the locker as a feed source for the fabricator, all output from the fabricator would go into the user's inventory, except if no space remains, then it crafts the item and stores it in the locker.

Comments

• njohnson1448njohnson1448 Alabama Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218556Members
    This is what's wrong with the world...EVERYONES LAZY!!! In all seriousness though, I do see how that'd be helpful. The only thing is that some large items in the future would possibly take more than you could carry.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    A crafting hierarchy sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
    This is what's wrong with the world...EVERYONES LAZY!!! In all seriousness though, I do see how that'd be helpful. The only thing is that some large items in the future would possibly take more than you could carry.

They're already using titanium ingots, but you perhaps could craft the major pieces and it would still detect if you had that in your inventory in the same way
  • bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
    Just a shame that titanium ingots is non reversible.or that you can use part of an ingot when crafting.