Exiting the seamoth

bluegreenashbluegreenash UK Join Date: 2016-06-14 Member: 218594Members
Whenever I exit the seamoth, I exit facing the same direction as I entered, which is usually looking rearward....I find this most disorientating, as when I find something of interest I usually point the nose of the seamoth towards it, but then on exiting, I find myself looking the wrong way.....please can you align the exiting facing direction to wherever the seamoth is facing...

Also a strobe or running lights on the seamoth would be most helpful, as it is sometimes difficult to locate the seamoth in dark waters or perhaps brighter cockpit lights or glowing panels...something,

Comments

• blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    edited June 2016
    I don't have this problem, so it's probably a bug that you should mention in the bugs section.

As for lights, yes we need them, right now just make your sea moth bright colors as a substitute
  • joni65joni65 Kansas Join Date: 2016-06-19 Member: 218763Members

Whenever I exit the seamoth, I exit facing the same direction as I entered, which is usually looking rearward....I find this most disorientating, as when I find something of interest I usually point the nose of the seamoth towards it, but then on exiting, I find myself looking the wrong way.....please can you align the exiting facing direction to wherever the seamoth is facing...

Also a strobe or running lights on the seamoth would be most helpful, as it is sometimes difficult to locate the seamoth in dark waters or perhaps brighter cockpit lights or glowing panels...something,

I also exit the seamoth facing toward the rear instead of the front. And it's scary. There are scary scary things in the water and I would like to be able to jump out of my seamoth facing toward exactly what I want to grab, so I can grab it as fast as possible without the paralyzing fear that while attempting to orient myself and find said shiny object I will be grabbed and dragged into the dark depths never to be seen again! (Until I wake up 'aboard' at least)

As for the lighting situation, do you have your headlights on? Or are you wanting more lights then those provide? I would personally prefer to just push a button on my scanner and be automatically sucked back into the seamoth without having to locate it at all due to all the scariness I mentioned earlier.

Have you seen some of those creatures?!
  • kenticwolfpackkenticwolfpack Texas Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218225Members
    I don't have this problem, so it's probably a bug that you should mention in the bugs section.

As for lights, yes we need them, right now just make your sea moth bright colors as a substitute

this is where you can post bugs is it not