Cyclops blueprint glitch in Power Nap?

Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members
I don't know if it's just me, but ... well, OK, I've built a Cyclops in a fresh-start Power Nap game, complete with onboard fabber and Ultra Pressure Compensator. But my PDA still says I'm only 33% complete on the Cyclops blueprint.

This just about drove me frantic before I figured out the PDA was lying to me... I couldn't figure out what research scans I'd somehow managed to miss, given that I'd scanned every last piece of Cyclops I'd found until all of them were just giving me titanium.

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    This is a problem from before Power Nap still not fixed, although my version of the glitch keeps me at 2/3. Your case is the first I hear of 33%. I'm hoping it will be fixed next update, but as long as the glitch doesn't prevent me from building a Cyclops I'm not too bothered.
  • WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
    I have had the 2/3 glitch since well before the power nap update.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Ditto

this bug dates from awhile back. luckily it does not prevent one from making a cyclops tho which is why imo that this bug hasnt been fixed yet. Im pretty sure that problem will get addressed in the upcoming ''polishing'' of the game they have planned before official release