Bugs/Glitch is spoiling my game :(

W3L5H_R4R3_81TW3L5H_R4R3_81T uk Join Date: 2016-06-05 Member: 218136Members
i kno the game is in preview and that i chose to participate in paying for the game.... but until the bugs/glitches are sorted and updated (ie: salt iceburg), when i drown and respawn on ocean survive... i seem to bring a few thing with me (ie: doors, sea creatues, giant lamps) so theirs no point in me carrying on playing....

i cant count how many times iv deleted saves and restarted a new game :smile: UPDATE pleaseeeeeee

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    The game is far from unplayable, even in the months old Xbox One Version. The Saltberg isn't a problem as you can just pick it up to remove it. Not sure exactly what you mean by "when i drown and respawn on ocean survive... i seem to bring a few thing with me", but if you're referring to the floating doors and other objects they're easily ignored as you're under the water most of the time.

The update shouldn't be long now anyway, at which point many of the current issues should be sorted, but either way it will be some time before the game is completely glitch-free.