Silly question? !

mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
I was wondering I have a picture frame and a poster and I wondered if there was a use for them ??? I thought the picture frame must be for something but I don't seam to be able to do anything. ... any suggestions!!??

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    It's purely decorative, but you can assign the poster to an action slot the way you do the knife or scanner. Select the action slot and face a wall. You should see the outline in either red or green. Move around until you've got a spot you want to hang the poster up on and that's green and place it.

The picture frame only works if you've taken pictures aka screenshots, which you can upload to it. Click the picture frame and your picture file on your PDA should come up to let you pick one.
  • mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
    Ah ok thanks again drowned out ;)
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    The picture frame only works if you've taken pictures aka screenshots, which you can upload to it. Click the picture frame and your picture file on your PDA should come up to let you pick one.

I had no idea you could do that, awesome! :)
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    On the PC version, you can also import pictures from outside the game, and put them into the picture frame in game. I have my wife's picture on the wall of my base in game. :)

fCkb8Za.jpg
    scubamatt wrote: »
    On the PC version, you can also import pictures from outside the game, and put them into the picture frame in game. I have my wife's picture on the wall of my base in game. :)

Hmmm, I wonder if I could copy a picture onto my external HDD and import it onto the XB1 that way?
    Or alternatively, use the media player streaming to open up a picture from my PC and screenshot that?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    The whole screenshot part of the game is something I think could get more emphasis because I didn't learn of that option through the game either. So, hey, def not a silly question!

A popular use of the picture import function is to get a map into the game. If the function also works on Xbox One, it's something to consider if you have trouble finding things.
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    A popular use of the picture import function is to get a map into the game. If the function also works on Xbox One, it's something to consider if you have trouble finding things.

Yeah, I saw that idea on the PC. Personally i have a map printed out, but it's still a pain trying to work out exactly on the map you are.
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    I use printed maps, too. The ones with the graph lines make it a lot easier to approximate where everything is located.
  • Trollolol07Trollolol07 France (Jellyshroom Biome) Join Date: 2016-04-16 Member: 215840Members
    I use printed maps, too. The ones with the graph lines make it a lot easier to approximate where everything is located.

Hey guys, you know what, i don't use maps

get rekt :)
    Thank you for the help guys

fCkb8Za.jpg

That's a really nice idea sure your wife is very flattered ;)