xbox one issues

itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
currently i have done 8 saves so far under survival and freedom i have notice alot of glitches just for me wise...

moonpool will ownly deploy/create when a giant rock or hill is in the obstruction then it cuts the rock/hill down to anything so it is solid u can go in the moon pool to create the fabricator/station to modify the seamoth now once you save the game incase the game crashes for no reason like it has me then you go back in the game the moon pool is buried to where you cant get in the moonpool unless you do a hatch and lucky enough to deconstruct the station to deconstruct the moon pool...

crash powder never spawned took 5 game saves to get it to start spawning...

game crashes from fps huge drop spike or from constructing items like lockers or hull reinforcements for my underwater base...

cyclops is dropping FPS from making lockers to store power cells

cyclops blueprint kept not completing after 3/3

seaglider wouldnt complete after 2/2

heres one i was making a base on the island and i glitched through my structure to where i fell through the map but the game acted like i was still on land was all the way in the grand reef 500 meters down to where there where blue bubbles held down by some kind of veins? idk but i wouldnt lose oxygen or take damage from creatures so i had to lose that save...

objects spawn in the air and stay in the air above the ocean floor.. there was crystal dont remember the name for it but it took up half of my space in the ocean it was the size of the ship had to destroy the save could not collect or destroy the crystal... u use it to make glass.. if that helps anyone...

so far these are the only issues i have experienced on xbox one...

Comments