multiplayer

brainlessbrainless denmark Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218049Members
will there be a multiplayer option....?

Comments

• Luke27262Luke27262 High Point Join Date: 2016-06-04 Member: 218104Members
    No. The developers are working on other more important things like getting the game up to speed with the PC version and implementing the story, and the Arctic biome, I believe on the latter.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    edited June 2016
    I swear there's at least two or three of these threads a week.

To answer your question however, The developers said a while back that multiplayer is very unlikely for the foreseeable future. They've got to finish the main game before they can think about that. A co-op playthrough would be pretty interesting if it ever happened though!
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    I swear there's at least two or three of these threads a week.

Aye, is why I set up the FAQ thread with the title asking people to read it before posting. I think it works, a bit, sometimes. :wink:

That said, welcome to the forum @brainless! :smile:
    It really is worth while taking a bit of time to read through some of the posts other people have made though, as the odds are any question you have will already have been asked (and answered) multiple times already. If there's something specific you want to know you can use the search box at the top to look for any posts relating to that issue.